The Programa de Pós-Graduação em Engenharia Eletrônica (PEL) offers an Academic Master’s Course recognized by CAPES.
PEL is structured in two academic areas and four academic subareas:
- Telecommunications Networks:
- Computer Networks and Distributed Systems.
- Communication Signals and Systems.
- Intelligent Systems and Automation:
- Control and Automation.
- Intelligent Systems.
- Prof. José Paulo Vilela Soares da Cunha (General Chair)
- Prof. Michel Pompeu Tcheou (Assistant Chair)
- Mr. Arthur Kowarski (secretary)